I just can’t let this one go. You’ve got to try it.
This is the easiest DIY banner you’ve ever made. Promise. My 8-year-old did it all on his own. Did I mention its super CUTE?!
This is perfect for your Halloween party decor or craft.
- Hole Punch
- Bingo Daubers or Washable Paint
- Paper Plate
- Yarn or StringSteps for Assembly:
- Start by leaving the center of paper plate white for the first color of your candy corn pattern.
- Then use a yellow bingo dauber or paint to make the first stripe of your candy corn pattern on the plate.
- Then use an orange bingo dauber or paint to make the final stripe of your candy corn pattern on the plate.
- Continue these steps for 2-3 plates depending on the length of your banner.
- Wait for plates to dry.
- Using scissors start on the edge of the plate and cut toward the middle while cutting a pizza triangle pattern.
- Then use a marker to write one letter on each banner piece to form your words.
- Use a hole punch to punch one hole near the top of each triangle tip.
- Use string or yarn that compliments the color of your banner and thread through each banner piece.
- Hang your creation and take a step back and smile!
DIY Halloween Banner FREE Printables
Grab your FREE letter and bunting printables and also receive my awesome newsletter where you'll get blog updates, access to giveaways and more free goodies!