First things, first! You can sign up for Amazon Prime for a FREE 30 day trial and get all the perks of Prime Day! (cancel after 30 days if you decide Prime isn’t for you)
Here are my 8 reasons for signing up for Amazon Prime:
- Free 2-day shipping, no minimum on your order.
- Pay no tax, on many items
- Access to products not easily found at your local store
- Competitive pricing
- Early access to deals, comes in handy especially around Christmas time when things sell out fast
- Borrow a book once a month from the Kindle Lending Library
- Stream videos and music for around the cost of Netflix
- Share your account with up to 4 other people, benefits shared is 2-day shipping
Student accounts are FREE for 6 months if you have an .edu email account (cancel anytime).
Join Amazon Family for a 30 day FREE trial with these great benefits:
- Save 20% on diapers subscriptions
- Exclusive Coupons and Deals from Amazon Family
- Exclusive Baby Registry benefits
- FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items
- Unlimited instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows
- Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs and more Prime benefits
Items I have recently used Amazon Prime for:
- Baby Shower Must Haves
- Baby teething crib rail cover– I couldn’t find anything local that was sufficient, Amazon had these shipped to me in 2 days!
- School supplies
- Shopping for dad!
- Shopping for our pet
- Food for my food allergy kiddo
- Birthday gifts from a loved one’s Amazon wish list
We regularly use Amazon Prime for items that we can’t find locally or simply to avoid having to go out and shop for things we want or need. It’s so nice to have the items shipped straight to our doorstep in 2 days for free!
Jump right into savings and convenience with Amazon Prime!