As Easter nears, it is so fun to bring out some seasonal items for learning, like plastic Easter eggs! There are so many possibilities for fun learning, including making these engaging DIY number sense games!
Poster board games are my favorite center and small group activities for SOOO many reasons.
- They’re cheap! I buy all materials at the dollar store if I don’t already have supplies on hand.
- It’s super easy to make! I free hand all of my poster board games and since my children are young…they don’t judge my artistry.
- Kids can have a hand in the game board creation too! All of my poster board games have been inspired and created by my children.
- They’re timeless! I laminate all my poster board games to use them year after year, season after season. You can create poster board games for any season, theme or academic concept!
- Trick kids into learning! Since these games are so fun they make children forget they are learning…even my “big kids” enjoy playing!
I could go on and on with the countless reasons why poster board games are amazing…but I won’t. I believe you get the point! Let’s move on and find out how to create and play the Egg Number Hunt DIY Poster Board Game!