I just can’t let this one go. You’ve got to try it.
This is the easiest DIY banner you’ve ever made. Promise. My 8-year-old did it all on his own. Did I mention its super CUTE?!
This is perfect for your Halloween party decor or craft.
- Hole Punch
- Bingo Daubers or Washable Paint
- Paper Plate
- Yarn or StringSteps for Assembly:
- Start by leaving the center of paper plate white for the first color of your candy corn pattern.
- Then use a yellow bingo dauber or paint to make the first stripe of your candy corn pattern on the plate.
- Then use an orange bingo dauber or paint to make the final stripe of your candy corn pattern on the plate.
- Continue these steps for 2-3 plates depending on the length of your banner.
- Wait for plates to dry.
- Using scissors start on the edge of the plate and cut toward the middle while cutting a pizza triangle pattern.
- Then use a marker to write one letter on each banner piece to form your words.
- Use a hole punch to punch one hole near the top of each triangle tip.
- Use string or yarn that compliments the color of your banner and thread through each banner piece.
- Hang your creation and take a step back and smile!